Our bean is well.. no longer really a bean! :) Everything has been going smoothly thus far. We started doing lovenox injections around 1 month ago. At first it was a little difficult, even though I am a nurse, the thought of shoving a needle into my own belly got to me a little. I am doing fine with the injections now. I do one every night at bedtime. My bruising seems to be minimal unless I get in a hurry while pushing the medicine in. Morning sickness has eased up a great deal although if I wait to long before eating I do start to feel yucky again. So far I am still very tired. Just waiting on that second trimester energy boost! :) Hopefully we can find out what the sex is on Oct. 30th! Yay! I am anxious to know. Although, I have a strange feeling it is a girl again! :) A fat, healthy, living child will be fine with me! ;)
In other news....
DH and I were thinking of buying a house with some land and/or a shop. We found a house I like alot but with this economy we are going to have to wait and see what happens. We are content where we are. The main reason for moving is we need a shop very badly for all of DH's JUNK!
Addison's birthday went well. It was actually somewhat peaceful. We spent the day with my family and we cooked out and released some pretty balloons for her. I did have a moment at the end of the night when we were in bed but I did fine all day. These months are so hard for us to get through. Between Sept. 26th and Oct. 15th was the happiest time in my life and now it only brings back raw memories and emotion. My heart will forever ache for my sweet Addy.
Congratulations to my friend Niki for a succesful IVF and prayers for a sticky sticky baby and healthy pregnancy!
stearns and foster mattress pad
3 years ago
1 comment:
I can't wait to find out what you're having!! Ava will be so excited to have a playmate!!! I bet you could find a house with some land near our house, hint, hint!!! Glad to hear your morning sickness is letting up! Can't wait to see you again! Love you!
Post a Comment