Friday, December 18, 2009

All I Want For Christmas Is.....

JACKS TOOTH BACK! :( Yes Jack had an accident the other day, we were in the bathroom and he was standing against the tub. Well.. he decided to bite down on the shower door track and rip his head up. (I think he was going to bounce) Any how his top tooth popped right out. The little booger didn't even cry until I made him mad by freaking out and scooping him up. The blood was flowing! Kent was working nights and he was in bed so he got a RUDE awakening of me flipping the light on with blood all over me! haha! Jack is fine and the dr said there is nothing they can do so he just won't have a top tooth for 7 or 8 years. :( It makes me sad but really its the nothing compared to what we have and will go through.

3 comments:

jamie said...

aww - that stinks!

Thankfully he is such a cutie he can pull off the missing tooth look :)

my5zkidz said...

Hello Crystal,

My name is Jennifer and I am currently working on a project for The Preeclampsia Foundation, I would love to speak with you more regarding your blog. Please contact me at jennifer.zaranis@themommiesnetwork.org thanks

Valerie said...

Hello! My name is Valerie Reinhard and I am a volunteer with preeclampsia.org. We are currently building our contact list, and would like to add you to it. If we can add you, would you please send me a quick email at valeriereinhard@gmail.com? Also, our website is www.preeclampsia.org.

Thanks!

~Valerie