Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Very Overdue Update!!!

It's been a long time since I have blogged. I have mostly been lurking around. So let me try to catch up....

After my last blog I decided for sure I was having a boy and on Oct. 30th that was confirmed!! :) Everything looks fine so far although he will need a surgery to repair a cleft lip. They believe the cleft to be bilateral but a little more pronounced on the right side. This was pretty devastating news but I am now becoming more at peace with it. I know this is something that can be fixed and is minor compared to losing my Addison. :( No signs of preeclampsia so far. This is about the time that I am getting REALLY nervous. I am going on 22 weeks this Saturday and Addison quit growing around 21 weeks. I have an appointment this coming Friday and I am not sure if it is for u/s too so I sure hope they will take a look. I'm getting spoiled getting to look at him every 2-3 weeks. :) :) :) :)

Thanksgiving went okay. There is always drama with the inlaws but I am so over acknowledging there nonsense. We stick around the good inlaws. ;) And they know who they are. I did get sick Thanksgiving night but thankfully it turned out to be a 24hour bug. We didn't get to see my family as DH was on call but we will be there for Christmas! I can't wait!!

I am getting quite a belly on me. I was going to upload a photo but my camera is having some "issues" so I will have to try later.

Since becoming pregnant I have been quite lazy around the house. Well REALLY REALLY lazy. So I am really going to try hard to work on it. It only makes me depressed to come home to a filthy house. And I am ready to put the tree up but not excited about putting up a tree in a filthy home. Ugh!! :(

Until next time.... Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad we got to spend time with you over Thanksgiving! Thankfully the sickness didn't last too long!

By the way, I tagged you...check out my blog for the rules! You better play along!